Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Trajectories

A while back, Dave Creek asked me to submit a story for a space exploration anthology he was putting together.  Dave is a friend and a good guy, so I didn't hesitate.  I didn't know that I'd be sharing the table of contents with the likes of Marianne Dyson, Mary Turzillo, Arlan Andrews, and more.  I should have written a better story!

The anthology is called Trajectories, and it's published by Hydra Publications.  Dave has just revealed the beautiful cover art for it.



The ebook should be out by the end of the week and the print version sometime next week.  It's packed full of stories of space exploration and danger and includes some big names.  Check it out!  And look for more of my stories due out in Analog in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment